CONVERTKIT PRICING PLAN 2018
The ConvertKit pricing plan is:
- 0 to 1,000 subscribers = $29 per month
- 1,000 to 3,000 subscribers = $49 per month
- 3,000 to 5,000 subscribers = $79 per month
- More than 5,000 subscribers = Dynamic pricing
Click here to go to the official ConvertKit pricing page.
Email marketing is an indispensable part of any business’s digital marketing efforts. Your subscribers are your fans & your potential customers as well. Therefore, it’s important for you to communicate effectively with your subscribers. That’s where ConvertKit steps in.
ConvertKit’s pricing plans are purely based on the number of subscribers.
Therefore, irrespective of the plan you choose, the following core features remain the same:
- Email automation
- Custom forms
- Unlimited emails
- API integrations
- Email & live support
ConvertKit boasts the following features:
- Easy-to-embed & customizable opt-in forms
- Customizable automatic email triggers (via drag-and-drop flowcharts)
- Subscribers’ categorization with tags & segments
- Automatic new blog post notification to subscribers
- API integration with major digital platforms like Shopify & WordPress
- Email & live support
My favorite feature is creating email triggers with drag-and-drop flowcharts. It allows you enough flexibility to create a marketing funnel of your choice.
CONVERTKIT FREE TRIAL
All ConvertKit plans come with a 14 days free trial. No, you don’t need to enter your credit card information to start the trial.
ConvertKit gives its prospective customers a chance to schedule a live demo. It’s an excellent way to have a look at their product & decide if it suits your need.
The live demo is conducted by the in-house team of ConvertKit. Therefore, it’s also an opportunity for you to clear any doubts you may have about their product.
Click here to schedule a ConvertKit demo.
CONVERTKIT CANCELLATION & REFUND
Yes, you can easily cancel your ConvertKit subscription within 30 days of your purchase date. Post-cancellation, the refund will be processed immediately & the amount should appear in your bank account within 3 to 5 days.
To request for cancellation & refund, you will have to contact the ConvertKit support team.
CONVERTKIT COMPETITOR (MailChimp) PRICING
MailChimp is one of the closest competitors of ConvertKit. Its pricing plans are the following:
- Forever free plan (2,000 subscribers) = $0 per month [Very limited features]
- Growing business plan (5,000 subscribers) = $50 per month [Limited features]
- Pro plan (5,000 subscribers) = $249 per month [Full features]
Personally, I feel that MailChimp doesn’t do well when it comes to ease of use. Also, it’s UI is not as good as ConvertKit’s.
Therefore, when it comes to beginners, ConvertKit is my ultimate recommendation. As you get used to the nitty-gritty of email marketing, you may switch to MailChimp.