You want to build your dropship empire with good quality American made wholesale products, right?. Of course, you do. That’s why you’re here exploring made in USA wholesale dropshippers.
A smart choice though.
Most dropshippers (especially the beginners) start their dropship journey simply by selling low-quality & cheap Chinese products.
While that may a great strategy for short-term success. But, for long-term & sustainable growth of your dropshipping business, you need to focus on the quality of your products. That’s where made in USA wholesale dropshippers win.
Also, dropshipping American products means lesser shipping, dispatch & delivery time. That’s what your customers want. Isn’t it?.
In essence, a successful dropshipping business is a result of great quality products + awesome prices + quick delivery. Agree?.
The problem is that it’s tough to find made in USA wholesale dropshippers. Most FREE listing websites aren’t serving the purpose. You want reliable, trust-worthy & quality-oriented US dropshippers, right?.
Here’s the solution. In this post, you’ll find a list of top 11 Made In USA wholesale dropshippers prepared by me after hours of research.
So, are you ready to build a long-term, sustainable & quality-focused dropship business?. OK, then let’s go!.
MADE IN USA WHOLESALE DROPSHIPPERS (INCLUDING FREE ONES)
sPocket is one of the best dropshipping apps with a special focus on high-quality US & European products. A whopping 90% of their suppliers are based out in the US/EU regions.
If your online store is built on Shopify or Woocommerce, then you can easily sync the same with sPocket. All customer orders on Shopify or Woocommerce automatically gets synced & appear on sPocket dashboard. From there, everything from packaging to shipping will be taken care of by the sPocket suppliers. You just need to confirm the orders from your end.
The platform has listed more than 28,000+ US/EU suppliers spread across 16+ categories or niches. Also, there’re more than 20,000+ online retailers using sPocket to source products from suppliers.
The US/EU suppliers listed on sPocket are vetted by following 4 checks:
- High quality products
- Own warehouses
- Steep discount
- Fast shipping via DHL, FedEx or other premium channels
Each supplier listed on sPocket has to pass the aforesaid 4 tests. That ensures great experience for both online retailers & the end customers.
From an online retailer’s point of view, sPocket has the following benefits:
- Only high-quality US & EU products
- Vetted & capable suppliers
- Syncs well with Shopify & Woocommerce stores
- Automated order processing (you just need to confirm the order) & the rest will be taken care by the sPocket suppliers
- High profit margin (since most products are available at discount)
- Quick & reliable shipping by the suppliers
- No commission or cut taken by sPocket (except Stripe processing charge)
- Option to source product samples (for quality assurance)
- Option to brand invoices
So, how does an online retailer like you get started on sPocket?. Let me break down the steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a sPocket account (14 days FREE trial is available)
Step 2: Sync your Shopify or Woocommerce store with sPocket
Step 3: Search & import products from sPocket to your online store
Price means the price at which the product is being sold by the supplier. And, retail price is the price at which you can sell the product on your online store. Makes sense?
Select your desired products & click on “Add to import list” & then go to the “Import list” menu. From the “Import list”, you can bulk select the products & then click on “Push To Store” button. That’s it. Your product images, description, tags, etc. will automatically appear on your online store.
Step 4: As & when your customers order on your online store, sPocket will pull those & make them appear under the “My orders” menu. From there, all you have to do is to click on the “Checkout” button shown adjacent to the order. Done. Sit back & relax. The suppliers will start shipping your orders to your customers.
Here’s a video to help you better understand how sPocket’s automated order processing works:
sPocket has been rated 4.7 (out of 5) on TrustPilot by more than 147 online retailers.
While searching for reviews, I stumbled across a success story of one of sPocket’s users: Marc Chapon.
Marc started dropshipping in December, 2017 using sPocket & within just a matter of 3 months, he had made $ 1,78,492 !!!
Following are the advantages of using sPocket:
- Global pricing rules (Auto mark-up all your products with a fixed percentage or dollars)
- Great customer experience because of high quality products & fast shipping
- Worldwide shipping allowed
- Easy integration with Shopify & Woocommerce
- Robust training modules for someone just getting started
- Responsive & friendly chat support team
- Easy-to-use platform. No learning curve.
- FREE trial available
- No sales or order limits
- No cut or commission
- Generous annual plan (5 months FREE if you opt for an annual plan)
However, following are the disadvantages of using sPocket:
- Comes at a cost
- Only connects with Shopify & Woocommerce platforms
SaleHoo is one of the world’s largest wholesale dropshippers’ databases. Using SaleHoo, you can find wholesale suppliers from across the world including the USA.
The platform brags about having listed more than 8,000 suppliers & 2.5 million products. SaleHoo also claims to have served more than 137,000 online sellers worldwide (customers).
The suppliers listed are verified rigorously by the SaleHoo internal team. So, rest assured that you’re only dealing with trusted & reliable dropshippers on SaleHoo.
Here’re some of the benefits of using SaleHoo:
- Find high demand, low competition & profitable products instantly
- Discover unique product ideas & the related dropshippers
- No minimum order requirements
- Exclusive low-cost deals from suppliers
- Contact & negotiate with dropshippers directly from the dashboard
- Extensive support channels
Here’s how SaleHoo works for online sellers:
Step 1: Sign up for a SaleHoo account
Step 2: Use market research lab to find trending, hot-selling & profitable products
Step 3: Now use supplier directory to find suppliers who deal with the products discovered in Step 2
Step 4: Contact & negotiate with shortlisted suppliers directly from the dashboard
Step 5: Source products
SaleHoo database comes at a one-time cost of only $ 67 (One year access) OR $ 127 (Lifetime access).
So, how does SaleHoo perform in reviews?. Are the present customers satisfied?. Did they get what they were looking for?.
Let’s find out.
Not surprisingly, SaleHoo does have some raving customer reviews (4.8 out of 5) by more than 247 users on TrustPilot.
On studying numerous reviews, I found that most users are not only happy with SaleHoo as a product but also the excellent support that they received.
Here’re some of the advantages of using SaleHoo:
- A quick & easy way to find reliable local suppliers
- One of the largest product databases
- A knowledgeable customer support team
- A good number of local USA dropshippers from various niches
- Affordable pricing
Here’re a few disadvantages of using SaleHoo:
- Comes at a cost
- No free trial available
3. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands is one of the most robust dropshippers’ & wholesalers’ databases.
With a special focus on the USA market needs, WorldWide Brands claims to have 16+ million certified products listed on its platform.
Like SaleHoo, WorldWide Brands also verifies & approves each & every dropshipper listed on its directory.
Following are the benefits of using WorldWide Brands:
- Access to thousands of made in usa wholesale dropshippers
- Certified products & suppliers
- Robust range of niches or categories of products to choose from
- Direct contact with the dropshippers or suppliers
Here’s how WorldWide Brand works:
Step 2: Use research lab to decide on the product (if needed)
Step 3: Search, sort, filter the supplier directory
Step 4: Contact & negotiate with the supplier or dropshipper
Click here to check the current pricing of WorldWide Brands (lifetime access)
As far as reviews are concerned, WorldWide Brands fares well. On TrustPilot, 48 users have rated the platform 5 out of 5. That’s amazing!.
Following are some of the advantages of using WorldWide Brands:
- Supplier directory divided into various categories & niches
- Research labs (for product ideas) included
- Verified sellers, suppliers or dropshippers
- A dedicated customer support team available
- Affordable pricing
- Product demo/preview available
- Direct access to the dropshippers from the dashboard
- Extensive support in the form of eBooks & videos
However, I found the following issues with WorldWide Brands:
- Comes at a price
- A few users have reported that some of the dropshippers mentioned in the database aren’t active
Doba’s tag line is “Dropshipping. Simplified.”. That pretty much sums up what Doba is all about.
Using Doba, you can not only find great dropshippers but also import their products directly to your online store.
If your online store is built on Shopify, then you can find dropshipping products & import them (photos & descriptions) directly to your store using Doba.
Headquartered in the US, Doba has helped thousands of retailers across the globe to start their dropshipping business successfully. In fact, they claim to have listed more than 2 million+ products in their catalog.
Apart from Shopify, Doba also syncs well with other popular eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce, Volusion, Magento & even the Amazon & the eBay.
Following are the benefits of using Doba for dropshipping:
- Access to a large product & supplier database
- Syncs with all major online marketplaces & builders
- Order products directly from the dashboard
- Automatic inventory sync with suppliers
Here’s how Doba works:
Step 1: Explore the products from the huge Doba catalog & shortlist them
Step 2: Import the shortlisted products directly to your online store
Step 3: Order the shortlisted products from the Doba supplier as soon as you receive an order from your customer
Step 4: Sit back & relax. Your supplier will deliver the product to your customer
Unlike SaleHoo & WorldWide Brands, Doba comes at a recurring price of $ 29 a month + $ 0.99 per order.
Doba isn’t in good books as far as TrustPilot reviews are concerned. They’ve been rated 5.7 out of 10 on TrustPilot. Nevertheless, it’s a popular dropshipping solution & therefore has been included in this list.
Following the pros of using Doba:
- Syncs with major eCommerce solution providers
- Appreciable inventory management features
- A one-stop solution provider (database + import + order management)
- A dedicated customer support team
- 14-days free trial
Following are the cons of using Doba:
- The high recurring pricing model
- Chat support only available for higher plans
- Commission deducted by Doba for every order processed
AliDropShip is a plugin that helps you to import dropship products from AliExpress to WordPress.
If you aren’t aware then WordPress is a content management system used to create websites including eCommerce ones. And, AliExpress is one of the most popular & trusted Chinese wholesale websites.
The idea is simple. You create an eCommerce website using WordPress & feed the dropship products by the importing the same from AliExpress (using AliDropShip plugin).
Using AliDropShip, you can import any AliExpress product (images, description & other details) to your eCommerce website simply with a click of a few buttons.
Now, the big question:
Doesn’t AliExpress only deal with Chinese products?. This post was supposed to focus only on Made In USA wholesale dropshippers. Right?.
Hold on. AliExpress ALSO deals with Made In USA products. Don’t believe me?. Check out this sample store.
AliDropShip helps you to tap the 100+ million products & 100K+ suppliers listed on the mammoth AliExpress.
Following are the benefits of using AliDropShip plugin:
- Syncs with AliExpress, one of the largest wholesale websites in the world
- Supports WordPress, the most popular content management system to build websites
- One of the easiest & fastest ways to build a dropship business
- No extra order fees or commission
- Automatic inventory management
Here’s how AliDropShip plugin works:
Step 2: Go to AliDropShip plugin page & start importing products
Step 3: Order products directly from AliDropShip page as & when you receive orders
Click here to get AliDropShip plugin just at $ 89 (lifetime access).
AliDropShip enjoys trust & confidence of thousands of its users. On TrustPilot, 130 online sellers have rated AliDropShip 9 out of 10.
Following are the pros of using AliDropShip for dropshipping:
- Automatic inventory sync with AliExpress dropshippers
- Fast & convenient ordering & importing process
- Affordable pricing
- Access to huge AliExpress product catalog
But, I found the following issues with AliDropShip:
- Doesn’t support popular eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Volusion & Amazon, etc.
- Overreliance on AliExpress
As already discussed, AliExpress is one of the world’s most popular cross-border eCommerce websites. Yes, it also supports made in USA products.
Have you ever wondered?:
Where do most dropshippers order their products from?. The answer is AliExpress.
Why?. Because AliExpress is known to list a mammoth range of products at super cheap prices. So, essentially, the idea is to import product details from AliExpress, add some profit margin (of say 40 or 50 percent) & list them on your online store or marketplaces like Amazon.
In fact, I would even go to the extent of saying that AliExpress was responsible for the birth of the dropshipping business. Yes, literally.
It’s all about the difference in pricing on AliExpress & your online store or Amazon.
AliExpress attracts more than 150 million users a month. That stat itself is a testimony to the platform’s popularity.
In fact, very few people know that AliExpress is much bigger than Amazon(US).
So, how does AliExpress help in dropshipping?.
The idea is simple:
You get a customer order on your online store. To fulfill the order, you source the product from AliExpress by feeding the customer address. Done!.
Of course, simply using AliExpress is a tedious process. That’s where plugins or apps like AliDropShip help you out to automate the dropshipping process.
Following are the benefits of using AliExpress:
- Huge collection of products in various niches
- Free international shipping supported
- Cheap product prices
- Robust supplier, wholesaler, dropshippers eco-system
Here’s how AliExpress works for dropshipping:
Step 1: Search for the ideal products on AliExpress
Step 2: Add those products to your online store
Step 3: Order the products from AliExpress manually as & when you receive customer orders on your online store (feed customer address during checkout)
Step 4: Sit back & relax while AliExpress dropshipper ships the product directly to your customer
Want to know the best part?.
AliExpress is absolutely FREE of any charge or commission.
On Trustpilot, AliExpress has been rated 9 out of 10 by more than 67,000 customers.
Following are the pros of using AliExpress for wholesale dropshipping:
- 24 * 7 customer support
- FREE of charge
- FREE & fast worldwide delivery
- Great product deals & cheap prices
- A huge database of reputed suppliers
- Verified & pre-vetted suppliers
- Safe & secured payment options
But, I’ve found the following cons with AliExpress:
- More focus on Chinese products
- Delay in Shipping & Delivery time
Like AliExpress, DHgate is also a cross-border B2C & B2B wholesale dropshipping platform.
Yes, Dhgate is based in China but also deals with Made In USA products. Check this out. In fact, they’ve dedicated warehouses in the US to cater to the needs of local customers.
DHgate claims to have listed more than 30 million products on its platform. From apparel to autos, the platform caters to almost all commercial niches.
Following are the benefits of using DHgate:
- Verified & pre-vetted suppliers
- A huge database of products
- US-dedicated warehouses
- Regular flash deals
- Worldwide shipping
DHgate’s working is similar to that of AliExpress:
Step 1: Explore the DHgate marketplace & import product details to your eCommerce store
Step 2: Order the products from DHgate as soon as you get customer orders on your online store (using customer address)
Step 3: DHgate will deliver the product(s) to your customer
Like AliExpress, DHgate is also FREE of any charge or fees.
DHgate has been rated 8.1 out of 10 by more than 19,000 customers.
Following are the pros of using DHgate for dropshipping:
- FREE worldwide shipping
- A large collection of verified products & suppliers
- Secured checkout
- US warehouses
- Cheap prices
- Wide variety of niches or categories
But, at the same time, DHgate has the following cons:
- High turnaround time (shipping & delivery to USA)
- More focus on Chinese products
Alibaba is one of the largest source of Made In USA wholesale dropshippers. In fact, it won’t be incorrect if I say that Alibaba is the world’s largest wholesale website.
Founded in 1999, Alibaba claims to have shipped to more than 636 million online sellers worldwide.
Alibaba is like a gateway for someone who’s willing to deal with Chinese manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers or dropshippers.
BUT, the platform also deals with Made In USA products or suppliers. Yes, you heard it right. Check this out.
Following are the benefits of using Alibaba for dropshipping:
- Access to a large base of wholesale suppliers or dropshippers
- Verified & pre-vetted suppliers
- Dropship support extended by many suppliers
Here’s how Alibaba works for dropshipping:
Step 1: Visit https://wholesaler.alibaba.com & import product details to your online store
Step 2: Order from Alibaba as soon as you get customer orders
Step 3: Sit back & relax as Alibaba supplier delivers the product to your customer.
Alibaba doesn’t charge anything from its user except that there’s a small percentage deducted while checking out using Alibaba secured payment gateway.
9,425 sellers have rated Alibaba 9.5 out of 10.
Following are the pros of using Alibaba for dropshipping:
- Secured payment gateway & multiple payment options
- Worldwide bulk delivery by air & ship
- Direct checkout option available (https://wholesaler.alibaba.com). Great for dropshipping
- Best prices
But, I found the following issues with Alibaba:
- Some of the prices mentioned are outdated or aren’t correct
- Direct checkout isn’t allowed for the majority of the products. First, you need to negotiate with the suppliers & then ask the supplier to make a contract. After payment, the supplier will arrange for delivery. That’s a long process for dropshipping.
- High turnaround time
9. China Brands
China Brands is one of the leading Made In USA wholesale dropshippers. No, don’t go by the name. They do seriously deal with American made products.
One of the major problems with platforms like AliExpress, DHgate & Alibaba is that they’ve high turnaround time (shipping). An order placed now may be dispatched after 3 to 4 days. Now, that isn’t ideal for your dropshipping business.
China Brands aims to solve that problem with its signature guaranteed dispatch to 200 countries within 24 hours. Yes, China Brands is specifically focused on serving dropshippers from around the world.
China Brands claims to have listed more than 100,000 eCommerce dropshippers on its platform.
Following are the benefits of using China Brands for your dropship business:
- Quick dispatch & delivery of products
- A large base of manufacturers & suppliers
- The stringent quality control process
- The easy & convenient process of importing product details
Here’s how China Brand works:
Step 1: Browse across the product catalogues & download the products’ details
Step 2: Upload the products’ details to your online store
Step 3: As & when your customers order products, head back to China Brands & order the same
Step 4: Sit back & relax. China Brands will ensure dispatch within 24 hours of your order.
You can become a member of China Brands for FREE. But, they also offer VIP or premium membership which helps you to get special product discounts.
39 users have rated China Brands 5.5 out of 10 on TrustPilot.
Here’re a few advantages of using China Brands for dropshipping:
- Super-fast delivery as compared to other platforms like AliExpress
- Quality products & suppliers
- 30 days VIP membership free trial available
- Worldwide delivery
However, I found the following issues with China Brands:
- The manual process of downloading & uploading product details
- No automatic inventory sync feature available
10. Wholesale 2b
Wholesale 2b is one of the most popular platforms to source made in USA dropship products.
With more than one million products, Wholesale 2b is definitely a serious player in the dropship industry.
Here’s how Wholesale 2b works:
Step 1: Create a free Wholesale 2b account
Step 2: Sync with online store or marketplace (like Amazon) with Wholesale 2b account
Step 3: Browse across all dropship products & import the ones you like to your online store with just one click
Step 4: As & when you get an order, order the same from Wholesale 2b
Step 5: Sit back & relax while your Wholesale 2b supplier takes care of dispatch & other stuff
Based on your online store platform, Wholesale 2b charges a monthly fee. Example: For Amazon, the monthly fee is $ 37.99 per month. And, for Shopify, the monthly fee is $ 29.99 per month.
Following are the pros of using Wholesale2b for dropshipping:
- Sync well with various eCommerce platforms like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, Weebly, etc.
- Automatic inventory update & sync with suppliers
- One-click import of product details & order execution
- Free sign up
- A large base of products
At the time, Wholesale2b suffers from the following issues:
- A bit pricey
- Supports only about 100 suppliers
11. Dropship Direct
Dropship Direct, as the name suggests, is a dropshipping platform that helps you to source & fulfill dropship products easily.
Since the past 15 years, Dropship direct has served more than 50,000 online retailers from more than 46 countries worldwide.
Here’s how Dropship Direct works:
Step 1: Sign up for a free account with Dropship Direct
Step 2: Browse across various categories & download the product feed compatible to your marketplace or online store platform
Step 3: Upload the product feed to your online store or marketplace
Step 4: As & when you receive customer orders, transfer the same to Dropship Direct using cart checkout, email or FTP
There isn’t any charge or fees to access the Dropship Direct platform. so, get started for FREE.
Following are the benefits of using Dropship Direct for dropshipping:
- Own chain of dedicated warehouses
- Assists in fulfillment (to dropshippers)
- Large base of more than 100K products
- Supports product feed format of 12+ marketplaces
- Exclusive brands & deals
- Low shipping costs
- Direct factory pricing
Following are the cons of using Dropship Direct for dropshipping:
- No automatic sync with online store platforms, software or marketplaces
- No inventory update sync with suppliers or manufacturers
True that dropshipping is an awesome way to build an online business & become financially independent.
BUT, for long-term success (don’t you want recurring customers?) & sustainability, you got to focus on good quality stuff & stellar customer service?. And, luckily, american made products help you to achieve both.
So, are you ready to take the first step?. Are you all geared up to build a dropshipping empire of your dreams?. Then, visit one of the wholesale dropshippers listed in this post & start exploring the products. Yes, you’re just one step away.
Using one of the services mentioned in this post, you should be able to find a ton of reliable wholesale dropshipping partners. Those partners will help you to build a dropshipping business you would be proud of.
Explore. List. Sell.
So, what do you think of the made in USA wholesale dropshippers listed here?. Did you try any one of them?. Please share your experience by commenting below.